Premium Whisky Stones - Dark Granulite (6)
These are the most sustainable whisky stone set available on the market now. Extracted by hand and is one of the most ecofriendly stones products to our knowledge.
The set contains (6) 940 million year old matamorphic stones from the region of St-Élie-de-Caxton, Qc, Canada. They come with top notch eco-friendly wood display. These stones comes from the time of earth when the Rodinia supercontinent was formed.
This stone is characteristic of a deep and finely crystalline black with some inclusions of Hornblende of a translucent dark green as well as bursts of colours coppery. The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Canada by Lithologie. The display is made out of circular economy.
Our whisky stones are the best stones for whisky tasting. Based on our geology research, their mix of mineralogy are way more efficient to chill in the freezer than whats actually on the market. Also, contrarily to the market, our stones have great quality finish by our polishing process. They are no-porous stones and they don’t let residue in your whisky glass. It makes them the ideal material to accompany the tasting of your favourite amber spirits, our sets of whisky stones come in four (4) or six (6) cube sizes.
When we mention amber spirits, we include the following spirits: Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy, Port, Brown Rum, Amaretto, some Maple Gin and some Gin aged in Whisky barrels. Cheers!
* The colour of wood and stones may vary
The case is made in Quebec out of leftover wood part from the wood floor industry and have been cover by food grade odorless oil to protect the wood and emphasize its cachet of nobility. In addition, a certificate of authenticity of the stone is offered as a bonus in the gift box packaging.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary