Whisky Stones (4) — Stansted Wet
Set of 4 whiskey stones on a wooden base.
These TBD year-old stones come from the Stansted region in Québec Canada.
Each stone is made of one of the whitest two mica granite in the world and is extracted and cut by hand in Quebec. This stone, from the Canadian Shield, is marked with small black dots and reflective mica on a dominant white plagioclase and grey glassy quartz matrix.
You can eitheir choose the dry polish variant (white) or the wet polish variant (grey).
*Don't forget to select your wood base.
* The color and appearance of wood and stones may vary.
The case is made in Quebec out of leftover wood part from the wood floor industry and have been cover by food grade odorless oil to protect the wood and emphasize its cachet of nobility. In addition, a certificate of authenticity of the stone is offered as a bonus in the gift box packaging.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary