Grill your favourite foods on a stone right on your table. This griddle will allow you to cook food like you’ve never done before. The cooking stone cooks food slowly without burning them. It is as versatile as it is stylish and will allow you to cook meats, vegetables, fruits, seafood and even grilling cheeses like halloumi. The stone can also be chilled to then serve fresh food. Perfect for sushi, cheese or even for making Thai-style ice cream.
Made of 2.7-billion-year-old basalt andesite, it absorbs and retains heat so you can cook food easily on its surface. It is characterized by green hues that go from forest green to moss green. Its mirror finish will suit you just as well to admire the nature of the stone than to wash it easily after use. Its thermal properties mean that it will keep the optimal flavor in your food.
The serving plate
The walnut base is made in Quebec and comes 100% from the circular economy.
The product comes with a certificate of authenticity of the stone and a manual.
Total dimensions : 17'' x 7-1/2'' x 1-3/4''
The stone dimensions: 9’’ x 6’’ x 1’'
* The colours of the stone and the base may vary. Our products are made from natural materials, which all have their raw and authentic appearance.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary