The Imperfect stones (6)
This product contain a set of 6 imperfecte mixed stones (a mix of Dark granulite, Hornblende Gneiss & Gabbro) with a certificate of stones and a reusable & multi-use 6.5'' x 3" pouch. Please note that the pouch was design to contain your sunglasses! The quantity of each type of stone in a set will vary depending on the stones available.
As part of our sustainable approach, this resistant canvas pouch was designed and manufactured locally thanks to the precious collaboration of our partners. The design of this pouch has been imagined to have the least possible loss in production, a minimalist and multi-use design, but at the same time a design that allows several uses and therefore lengthen the life of this packaging.
Sometimes too greedy, we cut stones a little thicker than expected. Sometimes it's the other way around and we get smaller stones. And then, from time to time, the cut makes them more oblique. Their extraordinary character makes them quite unique.
Some stones sometimes resist to our polishing process. It’s like they’ve just kept their raw look. We can say that they stand out for their authenticity. True rebels, they have character, and they embrace it.
In an effort to avoid having to dispose of imperfect but still usable products, Lithologie has chosen to offer you products with slight defects at lower prices. This product is on sale because it has one or more defects, i.e. : unpolished sides. This product is a final sale. It is not covered by the warranty offered by Lithologie. It cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. By purchasing this product, you accept it as is, with its defect(s), and acknowledge that the price is adjusted to reflect its condition.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary