Premium Whisky Stones - Hornblende Gneiss (6)
These are the most sustainable whisky stone set available on the market now. The set contain 6 stones with walnut display with 940 million year old stones from the region of St-Élie-de-Caxton, Qc, Canada. This stone comes from the time of earth when the American continent was formed.
This stone is characteristic of an happy mixture of dark emerald green and black, there are insertions of pearly white calcite crystals. The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Canada. The walnut display is made out of circular economy.
Our whisky stones are the best stones for whisky tasting. Based on our geology research, they are 8x more efficient to chill in the freezer, they are no-porous stones and they don’t let residue in your whisky glass. It makes them the ideal material to accompany the tasting of your favourite amber spirits, our sets of whisky stones come in four (4) or six (6) cube sizes. Although they are visually different, they all have the same cold retaining properties and the freezing time remains the same.
When we mention amber spirits, we include the following spirits: Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy, Port, Brown Rum, Amaretto, some Maple Gin and some Gin aged in Whisky barrels. Cheers!
* The colour of wood and stones may vary
The case is made in Quebec out of leftover wood part from the wood floor industry and have been cover by food grade odorless oil to protect the wood and emphasize its cachet of nobility. In addition, a certificate of authenticity of the stone is offered as a bonus in the gift box packaging.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary