Whisky Stones (4) — Anorthosite Lac St-Jean
Set of 4 whiskey stones on a wooden base.
These TBD year-old stones come from the Lac-St-Jean region in Québec Canada.
These stone come from one the biggest anorthosite complex in the world. Located in the north, This complex ressemble the famous African Bushveld complex and its magnitude is beyond human eyes sight. It is one the prettiest and expensive granite in the world and is often called *black granite* even though it lacks the quartz and k-feldspar to be called a granite. Around 10% of the quartz inside the rock have a titanium inclusion that makes them reflect light with blueish color.
*Don't forget to select your wood base.
* The color and appearance of wood and stones may vary.
The case is made in Quebec out of leftover wood part from the wood floor industry and have been cover by food grade odorless oil to protect the wood and emphasize its cachet of nobility. In addition, a certificate of authenticity of the stone is offered as a bonus in the gift box packaging.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary