Premium Whisky Stones - Hornblende Gneiss (6)
This stone is characteristic of an happy mixture of dark emerald green and black, there are insertions of pearly white calcite crystals. The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Canada. The display is made out of circular economy.
Based on our geology research, their mix of mineralogy is more efficient to chill in the freezer than regular whisky stone. Also, contrarily to the market, our stones have great quality finish by our polishing process. They are no-porous stones and they don’t let residue in your whisky glass like soapstone whisky stones.
When we mention amber spirits, we include the following spirits: Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy, Port, Brown Rum, Amaretto, some Maple Gin and some Gin aged in Whisky barrels. Cheers!
* The colour of wood and stones may vary
The case is made in Quebec out of leftover wood part from the wood floor industry and have been cover by food grade odorless oil to protect the wood and emphasize its cachet of nobility. In addition, a certificate of authenticity of the stone is offered as a bonus in the gift box packaging.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary