Premium Whisky Stones - Gabbro (6)
These are the most sustainable whisky stone set available on the market now. Extracted by hand and is one of the most ecofriendly stones products to our knowledge.
The stones are 2.5 billion years extract by hand & from the region of Chibougamau, Qc, Canada. This stone is one of the oldest Gabbro on earth from the Canadian Shield.
This stone is marked with small black and white dots of variable size, with a predominance of black minerals. The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Canada. The wood display is made out of circular economy.
Our whisky stones are the best stones for whisky tasting. Based on our testing, they are more efficient to chill in the freezer, they are no-porous stones and they don’t let residue in your whisky glass like soapstone. It makes them the ideal material to accompany the tasting of your favourite amber spirits, our sets of whisky stones come in four (4) or six (6) cube sizes. Although they are visually different, they all have the same cold retaining properties and the freezing time remains the same.
When we mention amber spirits, we include the following spirits: Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy, Port, Brown Rum, Amaretto, some Maple Gin and some Gin aged in Whisky barrels. Cheers!
* The colour of wood and stones may vary
The case is made in Quebec out of leftover wood part from the wood floor industry and have been cover by food grade odorless oil to protect the wood and emphasize its cachet of nobility. In addition, a certificate of authenticity of the stone is offered as a bonus in the gift box packaging.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary